Learn to play with your injuries and bring the fun of golf back into your life!
"Hi, I'm Peter Croker, PGA (Australia) golf professional. After years on the circuit I am now a golf instructor with more than 20 years of experience teaching some of the best golfers in the world, including major winners Arnold Palmer, Vijay Singh and David Graham.
"I have taught many professional golfers, enthusiastic younger golfers and older players still wanting to play and enjoy the game.
"Many of us have injuries, but that is no reason why we should give up the game we love so much.
"That is why I am proud to be involved in The Injured Golfer website and video guide – designed to help anyone with injuries continue to play and enjoy golf.
It's a win win – you can enjoy golf again and get fitter and healthier. I truly believe this innovative and exciting new product will get golfers back to what they love doing best."
The Injured Golfer - Guide Features
* Expert tuition by Peter Croker PGA Golf Professional (Australia)
* Learn to play with almost any injury (hands, wrists, feet, ankles, knees, hips, back etc)
* Covers playing with tendinitis or "Tennis Elbow" injuries
* Also covers playing with hip and knee joint replacements
* One-time payment of only $20 USD with immediate access and lifetime license
* Plays on any device inc. Windows, MAC, Linux, iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android
* High Definition 720p MP4 videos and AAC audio
* Pay with PayPal or credit card (PayPal account not required)
The Injured Golfer guide shows you how to keep playing golf even with an injury.
High Quality Video
The guide consists of High Definition 720p videos in MP4 format, with expert production and simple, easy to follow instructions to get you playing golf again.
Play with Common Injuries
Peter will show you how to play with common injuries to your arms, hands, wrists, feet and ankles, as well as knees, hips, tendonitis and back injuries. This also includes playing with hip and knee joint replacements.
View on Any Device
Access the guide on virtually any device with a web browser and native HTML5 video support, including Windows, Apple MAC, Linux, iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android.