Why join Cranbourne Golf Club???
* We offer a number of flexible and affordable memberships, including Melbourne's BEST VALUE Under 40 Membership - ‘Intermediate Casual’. This membership category allows Members to play 20 games a year, and choose between 6 or 7 day playing rights. 6 days is just $1,165 and 7 days is $1,430 - NO MORE TO PAY!
* No joining fee, competition fees or any other hidden fees
* Awarded Clubs Victoria ‘Golf Club of the Year’ 2012 and Finalists in 2014
* Course consistently ranked in Australia’s Top 100 (ranked #45 in the 2015 GOLF Course Guide) and is in excellent condition all year round!
* Cranbourne Offers a first-class clubhouse, an active and vibrant membership and high quality, passionate staff.
The Club is debt free, financially secure and has a strong vision for the future. Our aim is to provide the best possible golfing experience for all Members and their guests and our 2014-17 Vision is ‘To be The Golf Club of Choice in our Community’. Key Features of the Cranbourne Golf Club’s vision are:-
To provide an outstanding, sustainable golf club, maintaining & improving its position in the top 100 golf courses in Australia.
To provide a friendly, social and member focused environment
To increase the presence and awareness of the golf club & its brand in the community
To provide a premier function centre, as the venue of choice in the community.
Corporate Golf at Cranbourne is guaranteed to be a key event on your corporate calendar. Our objective is to cater to you and your guests every need, ensuring that your day is a success.
Cranbourne offers a whole new dimension in corporate entertainment. We will take care of every little detail, from nearest the pin placements, scorecards, course maps, through to the score collation and the organisations of awards. Your organisations can be assured of the highest level of service from our quality staff.
For all Corporate Golf Enquiries, please contact Assistant Manager Cameron Mott on 03 5991 3400 or email@example.com
FUNCTIONS & EVENTS
Located in an idyllic parkland setting, the Club provides a fantastic, unique venue for a wide variety of special occasions. We specialise in weddings (you can even have your ceremony here), engagement parties and birthday parties.
Our function room, along with our Members Lounge features floor to ceiling picture windows, which overlook our 120-acre, superbly maintained course. The 9th green and 18th tees are floodlit by night ensuring a truly magical atmosphere.
For all function enquiries, please contact House & Events Manager Mark Walker on 03 5991 3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let your business be our pleasure. Confidential meetings, professional presentations or large scale seminars, your every requirement can be accommodated at Cranbourne Golf Club. Every size, every style and all with our personalised service. Our Board Room seats up to 12 people or our function room which will cater from 15-200 people.For all conference enquiries, please contact House & Events Manager Mark Walker on 03 5991 3400 or email@example.com