The Sunshine Coast is one of Australia's favorite tourist destinations, and one of our very best golf regions with a series of tremendous resort golf courses including Peregian, Pelican Waters, Noosa Springs, Twin Waters, Maroochy River & Headland
ausgolf is proud to offer the following great value Sunshine Coast golf packages, taking in the finest courses of the region and touring some of the prettiest spots on Queensland's southern coastline. We are also experts at customising an itinerary to suit your group's individual needs so if you prefer more golf, car hire or just more flexibility in your tour we are happy to oblige. e-mail email@example.com for more information.
|Package Type||Price Per Person (3 br apartment)|
|3 Day Golf Package (2 nights, 3 rounds golf)||From $465|
|5 Day Golf Package (4 nights, 4 rounds golf)||From $705|
3 Day Golf Package:
* Two nights accommodation (1 x 3 Bedroom The Peninsular Apartments Mooloolaba Ocean View - pictured below)
* 3 rounds of golf at Twin Waters, Maroochy River GC and Noosa Springs
* Motorised carts included each round
5 Day Golf Package:
* Four nights accommodation (1 x 3 Bedroom The Peninsular Apartments Mooloolaba Ocean View)
* 4 rounds of golf at Twin Waters, Pelican Waters, Maroochy River and Noosa Springs.
* Motorised carts included each round
- All packages include GST. For all enquiries e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golf and airport transfers for groups or hire cars can be arranged and booked into the package at great rates
- Package is based on 4 golfers in 3 bedroom apartment ( 2 Queen beds and 2 twin beds)
Pricing is low season. Prices can be higher or lower depending on the exact dates chosen and any wholesale specials at the time of your travel – Please contact us for exact costs which can change until booked. Christmas and high holiday periods much higher surcharge applies
About the Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Coast offers many great attractions and is renowned for its great surf beaches, World Heritage listed Fraser Island, Blackall Range and volcanic mountain ranges. A variety of great dining options, excellent shopping and village markets and a host of outdoor adventures and activities are here for you.
* Holiday period surcharges apply. All prices include GST
* Accommodation is available from 3.5 star – 5 star
* Packages can be adjusted to suit accordingly. Prices and availability are subject to change as we are often able to secure a range of wholesale specials. Please contact us to secure a firm price at time of booking.
* Price is based upon 4 players sharing a 3 bedroom apartment
* Golf and airport transfers for groups or hire cars can be arranged and booked into the package at great rates
e-mail email@example.com for information.
Carved out of Noosa's stunning landscape, Noosa Springs Resort does what all great courses do. It challenges you. It invites you to think, and then decide. It's beguiling, and beautiful. Creative, and captivating. This 18-hole championship layout promises to enthral players of all levels. Through its natural aesthetic beauty and it’s considered design, every round brings new pleasures
Pelican Waters, which opened in 2000, quickly established a reputation as one of Australia’s finest resort golf courses. Golf Australia magazine rated the course as the 10th best resort course in Australia, not bad for a course less than a year old. This Greg Norman designi s considered one of the very best tracks anywhere in Australia as it features a collection of sensational golf holes, situated in a stunning natural Australian setting at Golden Beach near Caloundra. The course is gently undulating and runs alongside numerous lakes with natural swampland reeds adding to the character of the numerous water holes.
Some holes are carved out of the natural forests meaning there can be a contrast in the playing surfaces with some fairways bordered by the tall gums providing less run than the more open water holes.
With an a la carte and buffet restaurant, verandah and indoor bars, a sandstone fireplace and sitting room and convenient concierge and baggage services, the Clubhouse is the place to dine and unwind. The comprehensively stocked Golf Shop contains everything you could ever need for your game – and more.
A challenging world class links style course designed by Peter Thomson. Generous rolling fairways with mounds and pot bunkers - the bunker beside the 8th green has been compared with St Andrews Road Hole bunker. Relatively flat course with plenty of water in a natural bush setting. Neat dress code.
Golf Course & Driving Range is a premier pay-to-play golf venue on the Sunshine Coast. Located just 7 minutes north of Coolum and 12 minutes south of Noosa, the Peregian Golf Course is a highly ranked park-land style golf course open to the public 7 days a week. Relaxed dress regulations ensure that all golfers and visitors are made to feel welcome at the course, driving range and restaurant.