CALLAWAY’S NEW ROGUE FAMILY OF WOODS & IRONS
The Rogue lineup features the Company’s fastest, most stable drivers, longest fairway woods, longest irons, and fastest hybrids ever.
Callaway Golf has officially announced their new Rogue Family of Drivers, Fairway Woods, Irons and Hybrids. Each of these new products will be available at authorised retailers across Australia and New Zealand from March 4th, 2022.
Callaway Rogue Drivers
These new drivers are the Company’s fastest, most stable drivers ever, with industry-leading innovations that create a breakthrough in performance. An all-new Tungsten Speed Cartridge places specific weight (up to 26 grams) low and deep in the head for increased speed, stability, and high MOI. The construction, shaping and positioning of their Jailbreak Speed Frame promotes even more speed and stability. And as the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, they have lowered spin and increased forgiveness in their face optimisation formula.
- Rogue ST MAX: Callaway’s best combination of distance and forgiveness, fits the majority of players.
- Rogue ST MAX D: Dedicated draw model for players who need the most shot shape correction.
- Rogue ST MAX LS: Stronger trajectory, lower spin, and more neutral ball flight.
- Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS: A compact, low-spin head for better players.
Callaway Rogue Fairway Woods
Their fastest fairway woods ever, in fact they are up to 10 yards longer with new Batwing Technology. The new A.I. Jailbreak system has been completely redesigned to promote speed and stability. Two Jailbreak batwings are pushed to the perimeter, providing stiffness while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds. Like the driver, these fairway woods are engineered with a Tungsten Speed Cartridge plus an A.I. Face. Additionally, the High Strength Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency.
Rogue ST MAX: Their longest fairway wood, with high MOI and a neutral ball flight.
Rogue ST MAX D: Their highest launching and most draw biased model for shot shape correction.
Rogue ST MAX LS: Their lowest spinning model with a neutral ball flight in a compact shape.
Callaway Rogue Hybrids
The Company continues to push the boundaries of hybrid performance, and the new Rogue ST models incorporate an all-new Jailbreak System for powerful distance. These clubs also feature a high strength 455 Face Cup, an all-new A.I. Face Optimisation, and a Tungsten Speed Cartridge.
- MAX: For the game-improvement player who wants breakthrough hybrid performance. MAX OS: Larger clubhead for easy launch, more draw bias and better turf interaction.
- MAX OS LITE: The easiest-to-launch Rogue ST Hybrid, with lightweight components for more swing speed.
- PRO: Fairway wood shaping, shallow face, and neutral CG for the most workability.
Callaway Rogue Irons
Their longest irons. In an industry-first, Callaway has combined high strength 450 steel with an A.I. designed Flash Face Cup for more ball speed and better ball speed consistency. They’ve also continued to push innovation through patented Urethane Microspheres and have massively increased their precision tungsten weighting.
- MAX: Refined game-improvement shaping, incredible speed, forgiveness, and all-around performance.
- MAX OS: A forgiving game-improvement iron with high launch, wide soles, and enhanced offset for mid-high handicap golfers.
- MAX OS LITE: Their most forgiving iron with high launch, increased lofts, and wide soles in a lightweight package.
- PRO: Packed with technology in a players’ hollow body shape.