GOLF ESCAPE PACKAGES to Newcastle, Port Stephens and Nelson Bay
A little over two hours North of Sydney is one of Australia's great recreational travel regions. Located on the New South Wales' mid-north coast, just north of Newcastle, is the stunning seaside region of Port Stephens and the Nelson Bay. It is an area renowned for its tranquility, pristine waterways and natural beauty and offers a perfect fusion of golf, leisure, relaxation and seclusion. Wine tasting is a popular hobby for visitors to the region with several famous wineries located nearby in The Hunter Valley.
Choose a 3 or 5 day golf package from those listed below. Packages may be customized upon request.
Three Day Golf Package - Based on 4 Golfers
$425 pp midweek ($460 pp weekends) Includes
- 2 Nights accommodation Sun - Fri (3 Bedroom Villa Cote D'Azur Nelson Bay)
- 3 rounds of golf (Newcastle, Pacific Dunes and Horizons GC)
- Shared motorised carts
Five Day Golf Package - Based on 4 Golfers Midweek
$645 pp Includes
- 4 Nights accommodation (3 Bedroom Villa Cote D'Azur Nelson Bay)
- 4 rounds of golf (Newcastle, Pacific Dunes, Nelson Bay and Horizons GC)
- Shared motorised carts
All packages include GST.
- Golf and airport transfers for groups or hire cars can be arranged and booked into the package at great rates
- Prices and availability are subject to change as we are often able to secure a range of wholesale specials. Please contact us to secure a firm price at time of booking. Add $10 pp during October, November, March.
NEWCASTLE GOLF CLUB
Located at the mouth of the Hunter River, two hour's drive from Sydney, Newcastle is one of only two courses in NSW given international recognition by the panel of experts rating the World's Top 100 Courses. It is rated number 13 in Australia by Golf Australia magazine and number 23 by Golf Digest. A true championship course of 6160 metres (6800 yards), it is based on undulating sand dunes like those of the great historic links of Great Britain and Ireland.
However, instead of fairways lined by gorse and heather, Newcastle is carved out of a forest of Eucalypts and angophoras abounding in native flora and fauna, including kookaburras, bearded dragons and kangaroos, making it a delightful as well as a challenging course to play.
Pacific Dunes combines two distinct nine-hole loops to create a spectacular 18 hole championship layout. The opening nine holes wind through a native woodland setting, perfectly complementing the stunning wetland back nine. Located in the picturesque Port Stephens region of NSW lower North Coast, the course is the centrepiece of the $180 million Pacific Dunes Golf & Residential Community. Course designer James Wilcher (Golf by Design).
A challenging par 72 championship golf course offering a stunning combination of sweeping fairways, rolling greens and sculptured bunkers and lakes. Designed by Graham Marsh & Ross Watson.