SRIXON®, a global leader in top quality golf equipment and innovation, announces the launch of the new ZX Woods and Irons, tour-validated equipment suited for the needs of golf’s best players. Srixon’s ZX Woods and Irons officially launch in Australia October 9th 2020.
ZX Woods were designed with one thing in mind: speed. ZX Woods help generate more speed and distance thanks to Srixon’s new Rebound Frame Technology.
Rebound Frame Technology works by layering alternating zones of flexibility and stiffness that work in tandem to focus more energy into the ball at impact. The result is increased ball speed and distance off every tee.
“Rebound Frame represents the best energy transfer system we’ve ever designed into a driver,” said Jeff Brunski, Vice President of Research and Development. “From the center of the face to the very rear of the club, we’ve tuned the clubhead stiffness to put more energy into the ball than ever before. The entire driver head works in harmony to provide an unprecedented rebound effect, giving you more maximum ball speed for more distance.”
With assistance from our tour staff, Srixon’s ZX Drivers bring speed and power to the forefront. Both drivers feature a strong but lightweight carbon crown that is 15% larger than the previous generations. This new crown repositions mass low, deep, and around the perimeter, increasing MOI and forgiveness on every drive.
The ZX7 Driver delivers total control due to a penetrating ball flight and adjustability features to give any player their desired launch conditions. Meanwhile, the ZX5 Driver delivers total confidence due to a larger footprint and flattened shape, with a single weight placed low and deep to help make ZX5 Drivers ideal for straight drives that launch high and carry far.
The same powerful technologies, tour preferred shaping, and focus on speed are featured in the new line of ZX Fairway Woods and ZX Hybrids to deliver outstanding distance performance.
Key Innovations Inside ZX Woods:
- Rebound Frame – By focusing more energy into the golf ball, Rebound Frame’s unique structure increases ball speed and distance on every shot, especially center-face impacts.
- Lightweight Carbon Crown – A 15% larger carbon crown repositions mass low, pushing MOI up and increasing forgiveness.
- Adjustability – A single weight port in the ZX5 Driver and two weight ports in the ZX7 Driver allows for adjustments to CG or swing weight, while an adjustable hosel provides variation in loft, lie, and face angle.
- Crown Step – Featured in the ZX Fairway Woods and ZX Hybrids, the stepped crown lowers the center of gravity to optimize launch and increase MOI.
The ZX Woods officially launch in in Australia October 9th 2020, at an RRP of $669.95 for the ZX7 Driver and the ZX5 Driver, $429.95 for the ZX Fairway Woods and $349.95 for the ZX Hybrids.
Srixon remains at the forefront of iron design and performance, and the new ZX Irons represent the perfect combination of beauty and power.
“While the new ZX Irons are gorgeous to look down at, it’s the technology inside that’s even more exciting,” Brunski said. “Hotter faces designed using AI optimization delivers more speed. Meanwhile, varying grooves throughout the iron set give golfers consistent distance control, and forged construction helps them feel incredible at impact.”
Created with human intelligence yet perfected bythe artificial kind, MainFrame is a one-of-a-kind face design that increases ball speed on every shot. Milled into the backside of every iron face, MainFrame is a variable thickness pattern made up of grooves, channels, and cavities.
After two years of learning and refining, these final faces offer greatly improved COR because they maximize flex at impact for more ball speed on every strike.
Srixon’s ZX5 irons combine pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel, and delivers all of it in a forgiving yet workable profile that’s razor sharp at address.
Meanwhile, Srixon’s ZX7 irons provide a compact blade shape, slim topline, and narrow sole that delivers the workability, feel, and aesthetics of a world-class players iron.
Both irons offer an updated Tour V.T. Sole that glides smoothly through the turf, progressive grooves to improve consistency, and forged construction from a soft 1020 carbon steel body that absorbs vibrations for an extremely soft feel.
ZX Utility Irons are smaller and more compact than previous generations, delivering a more blade-like address profile that blends seamlessly with any set. ZX Utility Irons deliver Srixon’s MainFrame technology, along with a hollow design and multi-piece construction. All of these powerful technologies come together in a smaller profile, with all the same forgiveness that is expected from a utility iron.
Key Innovations Inside ZX Irons:
- MainFrame – A milled pattern on the backside of each ZX5 Iron face optimizes COR for more ball speed and more distance on every shot.
- Tour Cavity – Mass repositioned to ZX7’s sweet spot and perimeter provide a remarkably soft feel at impact and increased workability.
- Progressive Grooves – Grooves in the 8i through PW on the ZX5 and ZX7 irons are sharper, narrower, and deeper for more spin and stopping power on approach shots into the green.
- Tour V.T. Sole – V-Shaped soles glide smoothly through the turf, while the ZX5 and ZX7 irons also feature the resurgence of our popular sole notches.
The Srixon ZX Irons officially launch in Australia October 9th, 2020, at an RRP per iron of $245.95 (Graphite) and $214.95 (Steel) for both ZX5 and ZX7 Irons. The RRP per iron for the for ZX Utility Irons are $295.95 (Graphite) and $275.95 (Steel).
For more detailed information on the entire ZX line please visit Srixon.com.au.