Play Australia's TOP 3 Public Access Golf Courses - Ask us NOW about a trip to King Island plus Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm in Tasmania.
Ninety minutes flight from Sydney, fifty from Melbourne, or a leisurely Bass Strait crossing overnight on the "Spirit" transports you to an island of great contrasts.
The Apple Isle boasts the most golf courses - per capita - of all Australian states. It also lays claim to this country’s oldest layout at "Ratho", Bothwell in the southern highlands. The capital, Hobart (pop. 150,000) possesses the greatest concentration of courses – a smorgasbord of nine courses on the Eastern Shores alone, where the Derwent and other rivers pour into Storm Bay past cliffs, beaches, swamps and coastal plains. Nature presented the course architects with a wonderful diversity of terrain, and their endeavours are sure to satisfy golfing appetites of all types.
The opening of Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm several years ago heralded an unprecedented boom in Tassie golf tourism, and now, with the opening of Cape Wickham Read our review and Ocean Dunes on King Island there is even more reason than ever to visit Tasmania - experience Australia's best 3 public access golf courses.
Choose a 3 or 8 day golf package in Tassie from those listed below. Packages can also be customized upon request to take advantage of your favourite courses or destinations including Cape Wickham and Ocean Dunes on King Island.
When: All year round
Who: Groups and individuals
* Weekend & holiday period surcharges may apply.
* Packages can be adjusted to suit accordingly.
* Price is based upon 4 players
* All packages include GST:
* Packages are lowered if groups of more than 4
|Package Type||Price Per Person Twin/Double Share|
|3 Day Golf Package||$439|
|8 Day Golf Package||$1575 Deluxe Accommodation Included|
3 Day Golf Package:
* Two nights accommodation onsite (Quad Share 2 bedroom cabin)
* Daily Cooked Breakfast
* 1 round of golf at Barnbougle Dunes and 1 Round at Lost Farm
* Pull trolley included both rounds
8 Day Golf Package:
* Seven nights accommodation (Twin Share) - 3 Nights Hobart Grand Chancellor 4.5 star, 2 Nights Sebel Launceston 4.5 star (1 bedroom deluxe) and 2 nights Lost Farm Resort 4.5 star
* Cooked Breakfast daily
* FIVE Rounds of golf at Barnbougle Dunes & Lost Farm (pull trolley included), Launceston Country Club, Royal Hobart GC & Tasmania GC (motorised carts included)
Based on mimimum 2 golfers
Weekend and Holiday charges apply
All prices include GST
Enquire for special rates for large groups
Contact us for packages combining flights from Moorabbin or Essendon to King Island and Barnbougle .
- See more at: https://www.ausgolf.com.au/thailand-pattaya#sthash.hXErDmhi.dpuf