Day One: Melbourne - King Island
09:00 Airborne in your private Jet direct from Essendon to King Island
Flight time 35mins. Transfer to Ocean Dunes (10mins)
10:30 Tee off for 18-holes at this exciting new course, designed by Graeme Grant
(Former superintendent of Kingston Heath for 16 years).
Transfer back into the township of Currie to your accommodation (10mins).
This evening we recommend dining in the Boomerang Restaurant
Overlooking the local course out to the sea and serving fresh King Island Produce.
Accommodation for 1 night at Ocean Dunes King Island Hotel
Day Two: King Island
08:00 Transfer by road to Cape Wickham (drive time 45mins) before teeing off for 18 holes on this exciting world-class course designed by Mike DeVries and Darius Oliver.
Ranked No. 3 in Australia and No. 24 in the world.
09:30 Tee off for unlimited golfing at this truly spectacular course.
Following play check in to your on course accommodation at Cape Wickham.
Day Three: King Island – Melbourne
Wake up to sensational coastal vistas before tackling Cape Wickham for the second time.
16:30 Following golf return to your aircraft via the King Island Dairy for a tasting.
Then it’s just a 35 minute flight back to Melbourne. Easy!
AUD 1,450 per person, twin share (group of 8) Single sup room $240 PP
AUD 1,955 per person, twin share (group of 4) Single sup room $240 PP
Price all-inclusive of:
- Return private charter flights on board our modern Outback Jet via King Island
- 1 night accommodation on King Island (Ocean Dunes Hotel - other options available)
- 1 night accommodation at Cape Wickham on-course
- Daily Breakfast
- 36 holes at Cape Wickham, King Island (with comp upgrade to unlimited on one day)
- 18 holes at Ocean Dunes, King Island
- Pull carts and full size bag hire (if required) for each round
- On ground transfers at King Island
- BYO clubs (in pencil travel tube, supplied)
Times above are indicative and can be altered