GREAT CITY LOCATION
The Albert Park Golf Course is situated in picturesque Albert Park just 2km from the Melbourne CBD, and adjacent to the famous St Kilda Road Boulevard. The 18 hole course is one of the best courses close to a major center anywhere in the world. We are situated along the race track for the Australian F1 Grand Prix, with views of Albert Park's beautiful lake and Melbourne's city skyline from most holes.
The course's location allows for many people working in nearby offices to easily practice their golf.
What better way to spend your lunch hour than to visit the extensive practice putting green at the Albert Park Golf Course?
Open from 7am - 5.30pm during the current winter season and 6am until 7pm during the summer season.
Corporate Golf Packages
Golf is the perfect way to enjoy a different and interesting corporate day. Albert Park is an ideal location for many types of corporate golf events. Activities can be conducted either at the golf course or at our on course restaurant Lago Lounge Bar.
Ten reasons why Albert Park is the place for corporate golf:
- Albert Park Golf Course is the closest course to Melbourne's CBD
- Affordable prices
- We offer friendly, professional service
- A mobile drinks cart can be on course to service your guests
- On course corporate signage welcome
- Hire equipment - buggies, clubs and motorised carts are available
- We offer a variety of fun and serious golf activities and competitions to entertain your guests. Prizes can be arranged through our fully stocked pro shop
- Golf Clinics by our experienced professionals including on course tuition
- We can cater for groups of 10 to 200, from a simple finger food menu to a gourmet banquet
- Our facilities allow us to cater for any corporate golf requirement so contact our staff to discuss your needs further
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Those staying in many of Melbourne's inner city hotels are only a 9 iron away from playing a round on the golf course.
Access to Albert Park Golf Course:
By car - Enter car park via Queens Road or Lakeside Drive. Pro Shop adjacent to Lago Lounge Bar.
By Tram - Any tram running along St Kilda Road from Melbourne's CBD - get off at Lorne Street and walk to Queens Road and cross at the traffic lights and walk north to the golf course
For more details visit the Albert Park golf course website