The Peel Region’s Premier 18 Hole Golf Course
One of the Peel region’s premier golf courses, The Cut features a stunning links design which takes advantage of the seaside environment to incorporate natural contouring, dunes and stunning greens set against the backdrop of the Indian Ocean.
The quickest and easiest way to book a round of golf at The Cut Golf Course is to book your next game online.
Online bookings can be made at any time. As a bonus, when you register and book online you will get discounted rates on the current 18-hole seasonal rate. This only applies to online bookings.
Alternatively, call the golf shop on (08) 9582 4420 between 7.30am and 4pm daily to arrange a tee time.For rates Click here
Opened January 2005
Designed by James Wilcher (Golf by Design)
James Wilcher has designed some of the world’s greatest golf courses, but on this occasion, he couldn’t take all the credit. The forces of nature started work on the Cut 300 million years-ago. They left the course with a wild undulating landscape and the most inspiring backdrop imaginable.The Course is constructed on 86.50 hectares of land and incorporates more than 30 species of native plants including groundcovers, climbers and shrubs.
- Course length: 6395m from the tournament tees
- Style: 18-hole links championship style course with five tees on each hole and 14 holes with oceanfront views.
- Grass / Tees: Santa Ana
- Fairways / short rough: Winter Green Couch
- Greens: L93 Bent Grass
- Challenges: You do not need to be long off the tee to tame this course. A well-placed iron, in many instances, will run past a towering drive. The ever-changing elements ensure that this course constantly provides a new challenge and an unforgettable experience. (see fact sheet more stats)
- Open to: Members and Public Access
- Voted Western Australia’s number one golf course in 2008/09
- Named in the Rolex Top 1000 Golf Courses in the World
- Regularly ranked in the country’s top 20 public access course
- Ranked in the top 25 overall courses in Australia
- Facilities: Clubhouse, restaurants, bar, locker rooms, Pro Shop
Become a member at The Cut Golf Club and take advantage of the world-class course, professional facilities and active social calendar.
Whether you’re an ultra-competitive golfer with dreams of winning the Masters, or a more laid-back individual who enjoys golf for relaxation and friendship, you will find plenty to appeal at The Cut.
Get great benefits when you become a member, including:
- Unlimited 7-day course access and playing rights
- Range of membership categories to cater for all needs
- Access to clubhouse facilities including locker rooms
- Stunning location – imagine being able to call The Cut your home club and having a simply incredible spot to bring friends and colleagues
- Unlimited access to practice facilities including full-length driving range (range balls extra)
- Entry into all daily competitions and Honour Board Events
- Administration of Golf Australia Handicap
- The chance to represent the club against others in team pennant competition
- Frequent social golf where new members can easily join in
- Quality in-house catering with food and drinks available throughout the week
- Friendly fellow members create a great clubhouse atmosphere
- Golf shop with knowledgeable staff
- Highly-regarded coach available for private tuition
- Members receive 10% discount on many purchases
- Friendly and welcoming staff always happy to help
- Priority invitation to the many social events organised by the club
You don’t need to be a golfer to enjoy the premier clubhouse facilities at The Cut Golf Couse.
The clubhouse offers a place for members, visitors and guests to relax before or after their round of golf, or simply to meet up with friends for a chat over a cup of coffee or a glass of fine wine.
Whether it is the first time you walk into the clubhouse or the 1,000th, the warmth of the welcome from the club’s dedicated staff will be just as evident.
Fully licensed, a good range of draught and bottled beers are available, together with a choice of wines and spirits and a range of refreshing soft drinks.
The Cut offers more than outstanding golf facilities. We serve up the very best of Australian and local WA produce for lunch and dinner throughout the week.
Come in and enjoy a sumptuous meal at the full-service dining room or enjoy the casual atmosphere of our brasserie or outside terrace for a refreshing drink and a light meal with friends.
Our friendly staff are ‘a cut above’ for providing quality service.
The Cut Golf Club event and function rooms offer a refreshing change from the city hustle where guests can unwind and enjoy dining in a beautiful coastal setting.
A short drive from Perth, but world’s away from traffic and stress, The Cut is the ideal place for conferences or social functions from anniversaries and birthdays to seminars, weddings and more.
Whether your event is for business or pleasure, you’ll appreciate our stunning coastal location, far enough from Perth to offer you a truly exceptional experience, yet easy to get to and only an hour’s drive from the Perth CBD.
Overlooking the golf course, The Cut’s event rooms provide an elegant yet functional setting for almost any gathering.