The Women’s International Pro-Am tournament is back for its second year, taking place at the world class Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort between 12 – 16 March, 2019.
An official event on the Australian Ladies Professional Golf Tour, amateurs are invited to join the region’s best female pros for this unique tournament set on New Caledonia’s striking west coast.
Played over three rounds at the Dye Designs Exclusiv Deva golf course, which is attached to the beachfront Sheraton resort, pros will be vying for AUD$40,000 in prize money, while amateurs will enjoy their pick of rewards as well as the opportunity to play alongside the pros.
Tour packages are available around the tournament - enjoy five-star luxury accommodation with beach access, welcome and closing events, daily gourmet meals and more. Prices start at AUD$1,696.
Limited spots available for international amateur players – click here to book your spot today.
About the tournament:
Dates and location:
12-16 March, 2019 at Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort
Who can play:
Total of 30 professionals and 80 amateurs. Only 40 spots available for overseas players and players must have a current handicap of 30 or less
Tuesday 12 March
- Arrive in New Caledonia and transfer to Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort
- Welcome cocktail function
Wednesday 13 March – playing day
- Round one – fun Pro-Am with one pro and three amateurs playing a team’s best ball event. This will be a good opportunity for all players to look at the course before the two round Pro-Am tournament starts
- Evening drinks function
Thursday 14 March – playing day
- Round two - the actual Pro-Am tournament; 36 holes played over two rounds. There will one pro and three amateurs in the groups for the first round
Friday 15 March – playing day
- Round three – a seeded draw with the two leading pros playing with the two leading amateurs and so on through the field. Amateurs will play a stableford competition in the Pro-Am
- Prize presentation cocktail function
Saturday 16 March
- Transfer to La Tontouta Airport and depart New Caledonia
- Four nights’ accommodation for the tournament at the renowned $250 million Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort, located in Bourail just two hours’ drive north of La Tontouta Airport
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Participation in the fun Pro-Am and two rounds in the Pro-Am tournament
- Daily golf carts
- Players gift pack
- On course lunch and drinks
- Welcome cocktail function including canapes at Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort
- Evening drinks after the fun Pro-Am
- Prize presentation cocktail function including canapes
- Return airport transfers to Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort
Costs* (based on a share twin/double basis)
- Golfer - AUD$1,696.00 / NZD$1,843.00
- Non-player - AUD$1,146.00 / NZD$1,1245.00
- Extra nights including breakfast – AUD$174.00 / NZD$189.00 pp share twin / double
Single room supplement (four nights) – AUD$574.00 / NZD$623.00
*Cost is based on an exchange rate of $AU1.00 = 73 Pacific Francs and $NZ1.00 = $AU 0.93. Cost could change due to fluctuations with currency exchange rates.
Getting to New Caledonia:
New Caledonia is only a short flight from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Nadi. There are various airlines operating flights to Noumea. Aircalin is the preferred airline for this event and is offering a special discounted fare to all competitors and partners taking part in the tournament. To access the special fare please phone Aircalin - 1300 655 737 (Australia) / 0508247225 (New Zealand), and quote New Caledonia Women’s Pro-Am golf for the discount to be applied.